In compliance with Governor Mills’ Executive Order, Oxford Casino announces changes to the hours of operation. Oxford Casinos new TEMPORARY hours of operations will be:
CASINO HOURS 6:00AM-9:00PM
SEVERE WEATHER CONDITIONS MAY EFFECT HOURS OF OPERATION
As a result of the extended curfew, we realize this will have an impact on our New Year’s Eve festivities and have decided to cancel all planned promotions and events.
We apologize for any inconvenience and remind our guests that to enter Oxford Casino, you MUST:
♦Provide an unexpired Driver’s License or Passport
♦Provide a phone number for Contact Tracing purposes
♦Wear a mask, face covering and/or face shield that is compliant with the requirements in the State of Maine
♦Maintain AT LEAST six feet of physical/social distance from others
Out of state visitors or Maine residents returning to the state, are required to follow the State of Maine guidelines for visiting. https://www.maine.gov/covid19/restartingmaine/keepmainehealthy/faqs
LET’S WORK TOGETHER TO STAY SAFE AND THAT’S A WIN FOR EVERYONE!
The wellness and safety of our Team Members and Guests are our top priorities, so we have developed a full series of safety measures, solely focused on creating a safe environment. In addition to providing you a summary of these safety measures, we have included a list of FAQs that address some of the questions and concerns we have received.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT IF YOU HAVE A FEVER, IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, HAVE RECENTLY TRAVELED OUTSIDE THE U.S., OR HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH SOMEONE DIAGNOSED WITH COVID-19. PLEASE STAY AT HOME AND VISIT WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.
• The Casino has been broken into four zones with no more than 50 guests allowed in each zone. Currently, we have a limited number of games available. With a 200-person capacity, there may be wait times during peak demand. ALL protocols below are required for queuing and there will not be outdoor restroom facilities available.
• ALL Guests and Team Members must wear a facemask. Facemasks must cover both nose and mouth and must be worn once you leave your car until you return to your car. The only exception is when you are CONSUMING food or beverage. In accordance with Governor Mills’ Executive Order, face shields may be used in lieu of a face covering, provided that such face shield extends below the chin and covers the ears.
• ALL Food & Drink must be consumed while seated at a Slot Machine or Table Game.
• ALL Guests are required to go through the Contact Tracing Check-in, show an unexpired physical government-issued ID (see FAQs for a list), AND provide a phone number to ensure proper contact tracing.
• ALL Guests are required to maintain at least a 6-foot physical distance from other non-household Guests. There is no gathering in the common or gaming areas. This includes waiting for a slot machine or table games to become available.
• ALL Guests and Team Members must have their temperature taken before entering the building. Any Guest or Team Member with a temperature of 100.0 F or higher will not be allowed into our building. Anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 (such as coughing, chills, shortness of breath) after entering may be asked to leave.
• Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the gaming floor, at the entrances, in bathrooms, and/or in our food outlets. We also highly encourage frequent hand washing.
• We will have Team Members moving throughout the property cleaning high-touch areas to keep the building as safe as possible. If you need a machine cleaned, please press the SERVICE button, and we will get someone over to help ASAP. In addition, when you leave your slot machine, please press the SERVICE button so our cleaning team will know it is in need of sanitizing.
AVAILABILITY OF AMENITIES
• Nearly 400 slot machines are available to play; all will include at least 6 feet of distancing. LIMIT OF ONE PERSON PER MACHINE unless assisting a household member with disabilities.
• A limited number of Table Games are now open and located in Zone 3. There are a maximum of 3 players allowed per table, and given the limited availability, we do not anticipate offering lower limits for the foreseeable future.
• The Hotel is closed, and we do not have a timeline for its reopening.
• A limited menu will be available at the Food & Beverage Service Area, however neither OX Pub, nor Oxford Express will reopen in the initial phase. Food & Beverage may only be consumed at a slot machine or gaming table. No Food or Beverage may be consumed in the common areas or while walking around. Your face covering may only be temporarily moved from your nose and mouth while you are in the act of eating or drinking at a table game or slot machine.
Following are amenities that will not be available for the foreseeable future:
• Coat check
• Buffets in the Oxford Grill
• The self-service beverage station
• Parking lot shuttle service
• The Event Center
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What do I need to do to enter Oxford Casino under COVID-19 restrictions?
A. First, at all times inside or outside, you need to wear a mask / face covering or shield that comply with the State of Maine requirements. Second, you need to show a valid ID (see below) and provide a phone number for Contact Tracking. Third, you need to maintain at least six feet of physical distancing between you and anyone not in your household.
Q. What identification do I need to present to enter Oxford Casino?
A. Any of the following unexpired IDs are acceptable as long as they are not expired: a state issued Driver’s License; a state issued Identification Card; a Passport; a U.S. Military ID or a U.S. Alien Registration Card.
Q. What if my Driver’s License recently expired?
A. A valid temporary Driver’s License is acceptable if accompanied by the expired Driver’s License. Pictures of licenses are not acceptable.
Q. What if I live out of state and want to visit Oxford Casino?
A. You can find the answer for visiting Maine during COVID-19 restrictions here: https://www.maine.gov/covid19/restartingmaine/keepmainehealthy/faqs
Q. When will the Hotel & Restaurants reopen?
A. We do not have timelines at this moment.
Q. What will happen to my Oxford Rewards Loyalty Club® Tier Status Points?
A. We maintained your Tier Point status through December 31, 2020. To qualify for January 1, 2021, you will need to earn 90,000 Tier Points between October 1 and December 31 to achieve/maintain Black Card status or 25,000 Tier Points to achieve/maintain Platinum Card status.