OXFORD CASINO IS NOW OPEN!
LET’S WORK TOGETHER TO STAY SAFE AND THAT’S A WIN FOR EVERYONE!
The wellness and safety of our Team Members and Guests are our top priorities, so we have developed a full series of safety measures, solely focused on creating a safe environment. In addition to providing you a summary of these safety measures, we have included a list of FAQs that address some of the questions and concerns we have received.
We have missed the fun and exciting times and are looking forward to being able to enjoy your company again.
PLEASE DO NOT VISIT IF YOU HAVE A FEVER, IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, HAVE RECENTLY TRAVELED OUTSIDE THE U.S., OR HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH SOMEONE DIAGNOSED WITH COVID-19. PLEASE STAY AT HOME AND VISIT WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT.
NEW SAFETY MEASURES:
• The Casino will be broken into four zones with no more than 50 guests in each zone. We will have a limited number of games available in our initial phase of reopening. With a 200-person capacity, there may be long wait times during peak demand. ALL protocols below are required for queuing and there will not be outdoor restroom facilities available.
• ALL Guests and Team Members must wear a facemask. Face masks must cover both nose and mouth and must be worn once you enter the Contact Tracing Check-in Line, but can be removed while actively eating, drinking and smoking (in designated area). In accordance with Governor Mills’ Executive Order, face shields may be used in lieu of a face covering, provided that such face shield extends below the chin and covers the ears.
• ALL Guests are required to go through the Contact Tracing Check-in and show a valid physical state-issued ID, signup for an Oxford Rewards Loyalty Club® card, AND provide a phone number to ensure proper contact tracing.
• ALL Guests will be required to maintain at least a 6-foot physical distance from other non-household Guests. There will be no gathering in the common or slot areas. This includes waiting for a slot machine to become available.
• ALL Guests and Team Members must have their temperature taken before entering the building. Any Guest or Team Member with a temperature of 100.0 F or higher will not be allowed into our building. Anyone exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 (such as coughing, chills, shortness of breath) after entering may be asked to leave.
• All of our reopening team has undergone testing for COVID-19 to ensure as safe of an environment as possible.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available on the gaming floor, at the entrances, in bathrooms, and/or in our food outlets. We also highly encourage frequent hand washing.
• We will have Team Members moving throughout the property cleaning high-touch areas to keep the building as safe as possible. If you need a machine cleaned, please depress the SERVICE button, and we will get someone over to help ASAP.
AVAILABILITY OF AMENITIES
• Approximately 300 slot machines will be available to play; all will include at least 6 feet of distancing. LIMIT OF ONE PERSON PER MACHINE unless assisting a household member with disabilities.
• Table Games will not reopen in the initial phase.
• The Hotel will not reopen in the initial phase.
• A limited menu will be available at the Food & Beverage Service Area, however neither OX Pub, nor Oxford Express will reopen in the initial phase.
Following are amenities that will not be available for the foreseeable future:
• Buffets in the Oxford Grill
• The self-service beverage station
• Parking lot shuttle service
• Coat check
• The Event Center